While entering its model year 2014, the Z4 has been very slightly altered cosmetically speaking. Prices have also been increased mildly: US MSRP for the Z4 sDrive28i is $47,950 while the Z4 sDrive35i costs $55,950. The available equipment has been also retouched, with maybe the most significant change being the replacement of the Citrus Yellow Package with its new Hyper Orange version.
Configure your new 2014 Z4 LCI now!
With MY 2012, the Z4 sDrive30i is replaced by the Z4 sDrive28i which uses the new 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo Engine N20. The N20 produces better performance than the N52 it replaces, while allowing up to 20% fuel economy.
Standard Equipment Changes:
- 302 Anti-theft alarm system
- 423 Floor Mats
- 459 Power front seats
- 4UT Through-loading System
- 7H9 Hands-free Bluetooth and iPod/USB adaptor
Optional Equipment Changes:
The following options are no longer available:
- A17 Color Mojave Metallic
- ZMW M Sport/Ivory White Package
- ZWP Exclusive Ivory White Package
The following options are new:
- A96 Color Mineral White Metallic, requires ZMB or ZBP
- ZMB M Sport/Canyon Brown Package
- ZBP Exclusive Canyon Brown Package
- 7KB Navigation, BMW Assist w/ enhanced BT & USB
US MSRP Base Prices:
2011 Z4 sDrive30i $47,450 2012 Z4 sDrive28i $48,650
2011 Z4 sDrive35i $53,350 2012 Z4 sDrive35i $55,150
2011 Z4 sDrive35is $62,500 2012 Z4 sDrive35is $64,200
Build your 2012 Z4 now!
Prices of the Z4 have been increased in March by $950. Also,
- the automatic transmission (2TB) on the Z4 sDrive 30i originally priced at $1,375 becomes free
- the price of the DCT transmission (2TC) was reduced from $1,575 to $450 on the Z4 sDrive 35i
- whereas the Z4 sDrive 35is sees its price raised without any impact on the DCT gearbox, already coming as standard
As on the rest of the brand, BMW Apps (6NR) is replacing smartphone integration (6NF) on the list of the optional equipments.
Configure your 2011 Z4 on BmwConfig.com now!