The M3 Coupe and Convertible become MY 2012 with September 2011 Production and receive significant equipment changes.
Additional Standard Equipment:
- 302 Anti-theft alarm system (was $400)
- 423 Floor Mats
- 7H8 iPod/USB Adaptor, Bluetooth and BMW Assist (ie includes 6FL which was $400 and 639 which was $750)
The Base price is only raised by $1,000 even though the savings coming from the new standard equipment has a higher value.
Optional Equipment Changes:
- 7KB Navigation, BMW Assist w/ enhanced BT & USB ($1,350)
- ZCV and ZP2 are combined in a new Premium Package ZPP, which receives 415 Power Rear Sunshade
- XC4 BMW Individual Composition Package is a new $5,000 option for the Convertible. It contains:
o XE8 (Ind) Piano Finish Black trim
o 1 of the 3 individual colors:
§ S34 (Ind) Azurite Black Metallic
§ X03 (Ind) Ruby Black Metallic
§ X04 (Ind) Moonstone Metallic
o 1 of the 3 individual upholsteries:
§ ZAC8 (Ind) Leather Novillo Platinum
§ ZACM (Ind) Leather Novillo Champagne
§ ZAP2 (Ind) Leather Novillo Rust Brown
Configure your new 2012 M3 now!
The M3 Sedan remains a MY 2011, with less significant equipment changes until it is retired from production.
BMW offers new interface for extended iPhone connectivity.
For the first time following the launch of MINI Connected, the BMW Group is now also offering select iPhone applications for integrated use in a BMW. This capability sees the already extensive range of BMW ConnectedDrive features enhanced by a function hitherto unmatched by the competition. With this offer, BMW is once again underlining its leadership role in the field of in-car integration technology. The new option is designed to improve the integration of the Apple iPhone in the car and will be available from March 2011. The special option will cost $250.
BMW Connected app: listen to web radio, send and receive Facebook and Twitter posts.